We are currently looking for Commercial Manager a to join our team at RAF Cranwell. .As part of the Commercial team this role supports the Finance & Commercial Director and Commercial Manager in identifying and resolving commercial issues facing the business.
This role will coordinate the commercial approach with various departments within the organisation and take responsibility for client facing contractual negotiations.
Whilst supporting some day to day tasks, this role will have a specific emphasis on new business proposals and projects, specifically co-ordinating and producing professionally written proposal response documents that clearly articulate the organisation value proposition.
A networked role that requires an ability to co-ordinate a virtual team to assist with the content, to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Affinity Flying Services are contracted as the Fixed Wing Service Provider under the UKMFTS PFI Contract. We will provide Aircraft to be used by the Military to deliver Elementary Flying Training (EFT) and Multi Engine Flying Training with both EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals across multiple sites.
To be considered for this position, it is essential for you to have:
- A competent individual with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial understanding
- Previous commercial experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple key stakeholder relationships.
- Proven ability in planning, producing, editing proposal content and delivering compliant proposal documents within a business environment.
- Experienced in scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading and facilitating key review meetings / final document review, managing document governance / sign off, print production and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Academic degree or Qualified by Experience with recognised professional qualifications through accredited institutes such as Institute of Export or Institute of Commercial Management
This is a full-time permanent position based on 40 hours a week.
For further information about this role, please click here for a job description.
In return we can offer an empowered and supportive environment, supported by a competitive package. The successful candidate will be required to undertake MOD Security clearance and hold the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to security clearance which includes 3 years’ reference checks. Verification of any essential
qualifications/licences/passport must be shown at the interview stage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by the closing date of 12th February 2021