We are currently looking for a part time Communications Administrator to join our small team at RAF Cranwell/Barkston Heath. This role is predominantly to support the Communications operation of the business and will report into the Communications Officer. The responsibilities are varied and will include day to day administration tasks as well as an involvement in communication business projects and initiatives.
The role will assist in maintaining informative communication channels both internally and externally, and supporting the communications office in strategic planning.
It is expected that this role will also include an operational support function specifically covering day to day reception duties and travel bookings.
To be considered for this position, it is essential for you to:
- Have an understanding of various media communication software systems such as wordpress, social media etc.
- Be computer literate with software programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Be personable and approachable
- Be confidential at all times
- Be flexible and ‘willing to go the extra mile’
- Have organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forward thinking and a proactive approach
- Educated to GSCE Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Maths
This is a part time position working 20 hours a week.
For further information about this role, please click here for a full job description.
In return we can offer an empowered and supportive environment, supported by a competitive package. The successful candidate will be required to undertake MOD Security clearance and hold the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to security clearance which includes 3 years’ reference checks. Verification of any essential qualifications/licences/passport must be shown at the interview stage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below by the closing date of Friday 16th April 2021.