We are currently looking for a Driver Handler to join our team at RAF Cranwell/RAF Barkston Heath.
This will include, but is not limited to, the following disciplines:
- The handling and ground movement of all aircraft and GSE (Ground Support Equipment)
- Aircraft cleaning
- All driver related tasks to support the Daily Flying Programme (DFP) and remain compliant against the company’s Operators Licences. This will include basic vehicle maintenance, inspections, and defect reporting/rectification. You will also carry out quality assurance checks regarding the quality of fuel.
To be considered for this position, it is essential for you to have the following:
- LGV Cat C
- Minimum of 3 complete CPC modules
- Working knowledge of DVSA administration
- Working knowledge of Transport & Driver legal requirements
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong work ethic and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full-time position based on 40 hours a week.
In return we can offer an empowered and supportive environment, supported by a competitive package. The successful candidate will be required to undertake MOD Security clearance and hold the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to security clearance which includes 3 years’ reference checks. Verification of any essential qualifications/licences/passport must be shown at the interview stage.
Application Deadline: 04/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For further information about this role, please click here for a job description.