Affinity Flying Services provide aircraft to be used by the Military to deliver their Flying Training Programme and Multi Engine Flying Training. Affinity holds both EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals across multiple sites including RAF Cranwell, RAF Barkston Heath and RAF Valley.
We are now seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to join Affinity Flying Services based at RAF Cranwell to lead a cross functional team and deliver and manage an efficient supply chain function.
The responsibilities for this role include:
· Creating and implementing component strategies meeting programme objectives
· Delivering and responding to supplier performance analysis and coordinating relationship development
· Collecting and analysing risk intelligence and preventing risk through the supply/procurement chain
· Identifying and maximising opportunities adding value to the business
· Representing the Procurement function at relevant meetings
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Personal Attributes and Experience include:
· Have or working towards MCIPS or equivalent
· Previous experience of designing and implementing procurement strategies
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills with, the ability to lead and develop a team
· Proficient use of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Good communication skills
· Positive, can do attitude
Please click here for further information about this role.
In return, you will be entitled to a generous benefits package including 28 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme, a healthcare scheme, life assurance, travel insurance, bike to work and a discount scheme plus many more.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 20th Sept 2019.
Affinity Flying Services are committed to Equality and Diversity in the workplace.