We are currently looking for a B1 Licenced Aircraft Engineer to join our team at RAF Cranwell/Barkston Heath. This is an interesting and varied role supporting Base and Line maintenance on Affinity FTS Aircraft.
To be considered for this position, it is essential for you to have:
- Supervisory experience in military/civilian aircraft engineering and maintenance within the airworthiness regulations
- Experience in aircraft airframe/propulsion systems
- Experience of aircraft sheet metal and composite repairs
- Routine maintenance, defect rectification and troubleshooting on complex aircraft systems
- Hold a valid UK CAA Part 66 AML
- Detailed knowledge of CAA Regulations
- Detailed knowledge of Part M/Part CAMO and Part 145
- Knowledge of Military Airworthiness Regulations
- Knowledge of SMS (Safety Management Systems)
- Detailed knowledge of Human Factors and limitations
This is a full-time permanent position based on 40 hours a week.
For further information about this role, please click here for a job description.
In return we can offer an empowered and supportive environment, supported by a competitive package. The successful candidate will be required to undertake MOD Security clearance and hold the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to security clearance which includes 3 years’ reference checks. Verification of any essential qualifications/licences/passport must be shown at the interview stage.
To apply for this position, please attach your CV and covering letter below by the closing date of 18th January 2022.
|Location:||RAF Cranwell/Barkston Heath|